Tuesday 20 October 2015

A/W New Look Wishlist


Hands up if you prefer A/W trends to trends in Spring and Summer? *raises both hands* 

Me too! 

Today I'm back with a wishlist of some my current pieces from one of my favourite high street retailers - New Look! I really love the typical autumnal shades such as wine burgundy and burnt rust and really want to incorporate more of these shades into my wardrobe for the upcoming months. In terms of textures, I love faux leather/fur, suede, dark denim and knit.

- Faux fur gilet
- Faux leather skirts
- High neck/turtleneck jumpers and tops
- Tote bag
- Chelsea boots/brogues
- Knitted dress
- Cosy warm jumpers
- Dark denim skirts

What trends/styles/autumnal colours are you loving for A/W?

Lauren x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© hellomisslauren. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig