Friday 16 January 2015

My Pamper Evening Essentials



Everyone needs a pamper evening every now and again. I usually have one when I'm feeling a little stressed out or when I want a little 'me time'. I love to just relax and have an hour or two to just unwind and relax.

Skincare

Skincare is very important part of my everyday routine but if I have a little extra time or feel like my skin needs a little TLC then instead of just the normal facial cleaner followed by moisturizer, I tend to add a face scrub and face mask to my routine. My favourite face scrub at the moment is the Yes To Tomatoes Combination Skin Scrub which is light scrub which a subtle sweet fragrance. I always take my make-up off at the end of the day (or sometimes when I get home if I know I am not going out again) and my favourite facial wipes are of course the Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Wipes. I have used them for years and feel that are the best ones as they are great for sensitive skin and are amazing at taking off even waterproof mascara!

Bath

A lovely bath is always a good way to relax and adding a bath bomb is great for a pamper evening. The ones from Lush are amazing (as everyone knows!) I got given this one as a gift for Christmas from my sister and its the Christmas Pudding one which was obviously part of their festive collection. I cannot wait to use it! My favourite body wash is the shower butter from Soap and Glory. Its very much the same consistency as a body lotion but is used a wash. Like every other product by Soap and Glory - this is amazing! After I use the Smoothie Star Bodycream - also by Soap and Glory and equally as amazing.

Music, Magazines and Books (and YouTubers)

After (and during) my evening I usually sit down with either a good book/magazine or sit down and catch up on some of my favourite YouTubers! My current favourite book is Girl Online by Zoe Sugg (AKA Zoella). This book is a great read, I am about half way through and I am really enjoying it - I wont give away any spoilers so far in case anyone is reading it. My favourite magazines include Vogue, InStyle, Look and Heat. For YouTubers, my favourites are Zoella, Tanya Burr, Niomi Smart. Lily Melrose, SacconeJolys, Anna Saccone and Suzie from Hello October!

Other Essentials

Candle - My current favourite is Yankee Candle's Clean Cotton which is a lovely fresh scent.
Cosy Pyjamas
Lip Scrub/Vaseline - Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub
Nail Varnish

What are your pamper evening essentials?

Lauren x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I really am in two minds about getting girl online but everyone seems to be all over it so I might have to nab it and give in to it all! xx



    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't go wrong with a Lush bath!

    thriftylilpixie.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

© hellomisslauren. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig