Wednesday 3 December 2014

The Christmas Tag!

Its almost Christmas! I am so excited, I love the festive season! With only 22 DAYS until the big day, I thought I would do a christmassy style post today and what better than The Christmas Tag! I found a few different questions on different blogs so I have just mixed a few questions that I liked for each and am answering them! Hope you enjoy!


1. What is your favourite Christmas movie?

I have so many but my favourite would have to be The Polar Express! I watch it every Christmas Eve with my family! I am really shocked when people say they haven't seen or even heard of this film! Its so cute and really festive! If you havent seen it, then I really recommend it! I know you will love it! My other favourites include Disney's A Christmas Carol, Miracle on 34th Street, Home Alone and of course Elf!

2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?

Yes I have! I think it was about 5/6 years ago though! I love snow and pray that it will snow on Christmas Day every year as it would be amazing but it never does! It always seems to snow in January instead!

3. Where do you usually spend Christmas?

With my family at my family home in the morning and afternoon then we spend the evening at my aunt and uncles house for food, fun and music!

4. What is your favourite Christmas song?

I have loads! I love listening to Christmas music! My faves though are Merry Christmas Everybody by Shakin' Stevens, I wish it could be Christmas Everyday by Wizzard and Merry Christmas by Slade and of course Do they know its Christmas by Band Aid!

5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?

We may open one but we open most from my Mum and Dad on Christmas Day morning and when we visit my aunt and uncles in the evening we get the ones from them and my Nan then :)

6. Can you name all of Santa's Reindeer?

Rudolf, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Cupid... No!

7. What holidays traditions are you most looking forward to this year?

Going to Winter Wonderland at Hyde Park! I went last year with my mum, dad and my sister and loved it! Its so pretty and really christmassy! We also take a walk through Oxford Street and Regent Street to look at the Christmas lights!

8. What is your all-time favourite holiday food/treat?

Does a roast dinner count? My Mum cooks one for us on Christmas Day, yum! As for a treat, I have to say a box of Celebrations or Heroes! We all dig into a tin over Christmas Eve, Christnas Day and Boxing Day!

9. Do you like mince pies?

Oh yes, love them! I had my first one in September this year!

10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving them better?

I love both! I love going out shopping to buy everyone's presents and look forward to giving them to them but I love to get them too.

11. What would be your dream favourite place to visit over the festive season?

New York!!

12. What are your favourite holiday colours?

Red and Gold! Very traditional.

13. Are you a pro at present wrapping or do you fail miserably?

I am actually pretty good at wrapping, I wouldn't say amazing but I don't fail at it!


I loved this tag and I tag anyone who is reading this post to do it! Let me know if you have a go at it by letting me know in the comments below or by tweeting me @laurenmwelch :) I'd love to read your answers!

Lauren x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Aw I'm loving all of these posts at the minute, they're making me so excited for christmas!

    www.saltandchic.com // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh id love to visit New York at Christmas too! it looks magical :)
    I'm still yet to go to Winter Wonderland though! London is always so pretty at Christmas time x

    www.holliebeca.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© hellomisslauren. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig