Tuesday 16 December 2014

NOTW: Black Plum Glitter

Jumper: Primark
Barry M Nightshade and Barry M Rockstar
We are officially in single digits for the number of days until Christmas; 9 days! Yes, NINE! How fast has this year gone! So what better way to celebrate that Christmas is just over a week away then with a glitter nail look. I have to admit that I am not really a glitter nail polish fan. I find it really difficult to apply and not to mention, a pain to take off of nails but as it is Christmas I do like to add a bit of a sparkle to my nails and as a huge fan of Barry M, I picked up this glitter nail polish in Rockstar a few weeks back. It was surprisingly really easy to apply and I added it over the top of another new nail polish I have bought from Barry M; Nightshade.
I really love this nail look and it will most definitely be gracing my nails over the festive season.

Have you got a favourite nail look you will be wearing over the festive season?

Lauren x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© hellomisslauren. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig