Thursday 30 October 2014

Zoella Beauty Range | Soap Opera



It is the time of the month where I would usually write a monthly favourites post but this month I haven't really had any new favourites throughout October so I thought instead I would write a post on something from Zoella's new beauty range (It was released in Superdrug stores and online at superdrug.com and feelunique.com last month) - the soap opera bath soak and shower cream!

I only picked it up yesterday but have already used it twice and can say that I really love it! It has a lovely fresh fragrance to it and with just a small amount added to running water, it makes loads of bubbles (as you can see from my photos!). It also leaves your skin feeling super soft. I really want to buy the perfume soon too but unfortunately it was sold out when I was shopping yesterday - but hey what can you expect with Zoe having over 6 million subscribers! I really adore the packaging of the whole range too! It completely sums Zoe up with her logo printed on each item and is super cute and girly with the pastel colour theme throughout the range.

Other products in the range include a body lotion, bath fizzers, a body mist, a candle and there is also two super cute make-ups (an eye aqua green one and a pink guinea pig one!). All can be bought for just under £50.

It is a great collection and its so lovely to see all the blogging and YouTube community come together when Zoe announced the range earlier this year. I can only see the future getting even more brighter for Zoe especially with the release of her first book in a few weeks (cant wait to get that too!) It is so great to see someone who I have been watching on YouTube for the past three years grow and have as much success as she has! She is a true inspiration to all young people and I wish her the best of luck for the future!

Have you brought anything from Zoella Beauty?

Lauren x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I absolutely love the packaging of all of her products and this sounds gorgeous. I can't wait to get a few of her range including the fizz bar! xxx

    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete

© hellomisslauren. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig