Wednesday 22 October 2014

Wishlist: Autumn Day Outfit

Jumper / H&M
Monochrome Loafer Shoes / New Look
Bag / H&M
Essie Nail Polish / Licorice 
Jamie Jeans / Topshop

Who doesn't love to wear a cosy jumper for a chilly Autumn day? This one is from H&M and I really like that its not your typical style jumper as its slightly cropped. Also how lovely is the cherry red colour? Jeans are obviously a must-have for any wardrobe and these black Jamie jeans from Topshop are perfect and the ripped knee add to the casual daytime look.

These loafer shoes has been on top of my wishlist for a looong time! I love this style of shoe as I think they are a must-have statement to any look. I want them! How nice is this fringed bag from H&M? I had a fringe bag a few years ago and used it to death! I have always loved the fringed bag look and think this one would be perfect for the Autumn and Winter seasons. Love!

Lastly, as a nail polish addict, I had to add one to this post. I think black nails look great for this time of year and I love this one by Essie - Licorice! Also how cute are the names of the essie nail polishes - I love them!

Lauren x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love the jumper, i'm trying to imagine the fit in my head and it looks amazing, haha! Also those loafers are so incredibly nice! Great post :)
    Sam xx
    knockoutcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© hellomisslauren. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig