Wednesday 24 September 2014

The Autumn Tag


I haven't done a tag post on my blog yet and I saw this tag on a blog (can't remember who's blog though sorry) and copied the questions into my notes on my phone and as I love Autumn, I thought why not do 'The Autumn Tag' so here goes...

1. Whats your favourite seasonal drink? (Starbucks, Costa, Cafe Nero etc)
Last year I really loved the honeycomb hot chocolate from Costa, yum! I'm not really a fan of hot drinks (I don't drink tea or coffee) but I really love hot chocolate and honeycomb! mmmmm!

2. Accessories - what do you opt for? Scarf, gloves, boots?
I love dressing for the Autumn season! I love wearing scarves and my favourite one is a red tartan scarf that my sister brought me for Christmas last year! I also love my black Chelsea boots that I got from Ebay last year, I think they were around £10 too, such a bargain!

3. What is your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?
I don't really have particular music I listen to during Autumn but this year I will definitely be listening to The Vamps album, 'Meet The Vamps' on repeat as I'm seeing them in concert in October! I cant wait!!

4. Perfume - What is your favourite scent for this time of year?
I have a few favourite perfumes that I love but none are very autumnal! One of my favourites though is Vera Wang's Princess!

5. Candles - What scents will you be burning this season?
As soon as it starts to get cooler, I love cinnamon scented candles! They just remind me of this time of year and I think the cinnamon scent is very appropriate for Autumn (and Winter!)

6. What do you love most about Autumn?
I love Autumn! I love the days when its sunny but there is a crisp chill in the air. I love getting wrapped up in layers and of course The X Factor has started which means its almost Christmas!!

7. Favourite Make-up Looks?
I love bold dark lips! I love Rimmel Kate's lipstick in 107! Also a dark smoky eye is always great for a night out!

8. What are you most looking forward to in Autumn?
Halloween! and of course The Vamps Concert next month!!

I tag all of you reading my post and let me know if you do it too, I'd love to read your answers. Also the photo I have used is not mine, I found it on Google so the credit goes to the owner!

Lauren x
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Honeycomb hot chocolate sounds amazing I must try this year if they do it, and I looove vera wang xxx



    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, you should definitely try it this year if they do it! and I know, the princess one is so lovely :) x

      Delete
  2. I'm obsessed with the caramel hot chocolate in Starbucks but Costa's sounds divine omg I need to try it! :D And the Kate Moss 107 lipstick is life!

    annaboho.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh I will definitely have to try that one, sounds amazing! and you definitely should, its so nice! and its my favourite lipstick for this season, its the perfect Autumn/Winter shade! x

      Delete
  3. the honeycomb hot chocolate was so yummy! can't believe i forgot about it! love your answers :)

    Elena | A Style Shake

    ReplyDelete

© hellomisslauren. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig