Friday 12 September 2014

September Sunshine | Floral Shorts



























With Autumn just a few days away, you would think the summer sunshine would be long gone but oh no! Today, in London, the sun shined and it has been very warm for the middle of September. To celebrate the sunshine, I made the most of my summer wardrobe and decided to wear some summer floral flared shorts which I brought from Matalan probably something like three years ago and paired them with my black crop top from Topshop which I love! To complete my look I added my cute black laced pumps which I brought from Primark at the beginning of the year!

WHAT I WORE:

Floral Shorts \ Matalan
Crop Top \ Topshop
Laced Pumps \ Primark

I really love doing outfit style posts so I will definitely try to do them more often throughout Autumn and Winter! Hope you are all having a lovely Friday and all have a great weekend!

Lauren x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. You look lovely, such a pretty outfit! I haven't been to matalan in ages but they have some real steals xxx


    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete

© hellomisslauren. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig