Friday 8 August 2014

St. Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Facial Scrub




We all know how important it is to have a good skincare routine don't we? One part of that routine is to have a good facial scrub. 

My current favourite one is the St. Ives Facial Scrub with an Apricot scent. It is the one specially designed for blemish prone and oily skin and is used effectively to lift dirt and oils that lead to blemish and blackhead outbreaks. It has been voted as the UK's number one facial scrub brand!

I tend to use this once, maybe twice, a week as it is fairly harsh on the skin so I wouldn't recommend using it more than that. I apply it to a damp face and using slight pressure, massage in to my skin before rinsing with warm water. I find that it makes my skin feel instantly more radiant and my skin feels really clean and fresh after using it.

This is definitely one of my favourite skincare products and if you are looking for a new facial scrub, I would recommend trying this one out. 

Lauren x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This stuff is amazing seriously need to rebuy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this product. I find the more I use this scrub the less likely I am to break out.

    http://asseenonsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    X

    ReplyDelete

© hellomisslauren. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig