Sunday 17 August 2014

Natural Everyday Make-up Look

I love make-up and spend hours watching make-up tutorials on YouTube, flicking through fashion magazines and trying to recreate make-up looks. I am no make-up artist but love to try out different make-up looks and  one my favourite looks, believe it or not, is a subtle natural make look with a light pink lip.

During the summer, I tend to wear slightly less foundation and my  go-to foundation in the last few weeks has been the Too Faced Tinted Beauty Balm in Vanilla Glow. Although it doesn't have great coverage, its so light and doesn't make my skin feel greasy and is also long lasting. For eyeshadow I used the Rimmel Colour Rush Duo Eyeshadow in Walnut Pearls. The eyeshadow is a creamy pressed powder texture and is long lasting.

To give my cheeks some colour I applied Sleek 'Pomegranate' Blush to the apples of my cheeks. This is my favourite blush as its very pigmented and a gorgeous plum shade. I am a lover of maybelline mascaras - the rocket, falsies - but lately after receiving it from Heat as part of my thank you goodie bag, I have been loving the Barry M Lash Vegas Waterproof Mascara. To complete my look, I applied Tanya Burr Lipgloss in Picnic in The park. It is super glossy and long wearing.

Lauren x 




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Would love to give the too faced beauty balm a go, I definitely agree and wear a lot less make-up in Summer and not sure why I don't follow in Winter, will have to go for a less is more look xxx


    Blonde of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, been wearing it everyday since I bought it! x

      Delete

© hellomisslauren. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig