Saturday 30 August 2014

Monthly Favourites | August


























Its the time of the month where bloggers post a collection of things - beauty products, fashion items or random faves - that they have been loving through the month! So here are some things I have been loving through the 31 days of August..

Sleek Face Form in Light - A blush, Bronzer and Highlighter in one! I bought this earlier in the year after reading countless good reviews on it and like many other people who read blogs, I gave into the hype! I purchased the shade 'light' and it is perfect for my skin tone. I love it!

Sleek Blush in Pomegranate - I bought this blush late last year (after seeing reviews obviously!) and thought it was the perfect plum colour blush for Autumn/Winter but ended up still using it through the Spring and Summer months too! It is super pigmented and long lasting - love love love sleek blushes!

Bourjois Shine Edition Lipstick in Beige Democrachic (26) - I am a fan of lipsticks rather than lipglosses but still love that glossy finish of a lipgloss. This Bourjois lipstick is the perfect mix of the two! It is a beautiful glossy pinky nude shade that is perfect for summer but also for that transition into Autumn/Winter. 

Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in Huckleberry - A beautiful pastel blue - my favourite nail colour of the summer! If you love pastel nail shades as much as I do, you will love it!

Too Faced Tinted Beauty Balm in Vanilla Glow - Through the summer months, I tend to wear slightly less foundation so this has been amazing for me. Personally I don't think think it has brilliant coverage but it is definitely is long lasting.

and I also have a random favourite.. a film!

The Fault in Our Stars - Who hasn't see this film! I saw this film at the cinema at the end of July with my sister and cousin and although it is very sad :( I absolutely loved it! Brilliant acting and amazing cinematography (the former media and film student in me!) I still haven't read the book yet so I'm looking forward to reading it although I've see the film! If you haven't seen this film yet - I definitely recommend it!






















Lauren x 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love the lipstick!

    Btw your blog is amazing. Write to me if you want to follow each other on bloglovin or GFC. :)
    http://fashiionistah.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sleek blush looks gorgeous, I would love to try the beauty balm too so pretty xxx


    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Pomegranate sleek blush, I can't wait to wear it again now its getting nearer to Autumn, eek! and
    yes, you should read the book of fault in our stars, its really good aha :)
    Sophie xx

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11816053

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like your blog! :-)
    You always have amazing posts!

    Want to follow each other? Instagram? Bloglovin ?
    Follow me I follow back.
    http://fashionstyleglamfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© hellomisslauren. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig